Truckwaale.in offers air cargo transport services to most of the destinations we operate to.
Looking for dynamic, fast and cost-effective Air Cargo Service Delhi to India, Bangladesh or across the country? Truckwaale.in will encourage you to easily exchange between your partners from India, Bangladesh or across the country in a cost-effective manner. We assure to handle every one of your shipments as per your individual requirements and guarantee on-time delivery to any destination of your choice using our partner network of air cargo services. We provide the best prices and services for all your Air cargo shipments while working with our team, and we committed to ensuring that all your belongings reach their destination safely, cost-efficiently, and on time.
With several years of experience in the field as a full- Air Cargo Service Forwarders. We offer flexible and personalized air freight solution making air transportation customer friendly. Our personalized air cargo services make sure to deliver the shipment within a cost economics, Alongside with an outstanding network of operators are available 24*7. Our team and associates are having expert knowledge of customs regulation import export restriction being following worldwide. They always take extra care of airfreight your goods smoothly irrespective of your size, shape, and destinations. Our global airline’s partnership allows us to offer cost-effective, transit time, space allocation, lift capacity of the carrier on major trade lane and add efficiency in the supply chain of our clients, whether your needs are for domestic or international air cargo transport services.
We accept for carriage:
- GENERAL CARGO
- SPECIAL SHIPMENTS (PERISHABLE (PER), LIVE ANIMALS (AVI), HUMAN REMAINS (HUM) – only one per flight)
For complete information about special shipments, rates, species and breeds of accepted animals, packaging mode, documents necessary for acceptance and carrying out this kind of shipments, please contact our GSA in your country.
Restrictions for carriage:
- DANGEROUS GOODS (DGR) – articles or substances which are capable of posing a risk to health, safety, property or the environment and which are shown in the list of dangerous goods in the Technical Instructions or which are classified according to those Instructions are called Dangerous Goods.
- VALUABLES CARGO (VAL) – valuable cargo means a consignment which contains one or more of the following articles:
- Gold bullion (including refined and unrefined gold in ingot form), more bullion, gold species and gold in the form of grain, sheet, foil, powder, sponge, wire, rod, tube, circles, mouldings and castings, platinum, platinum metals (Palladium, iridium, ruthenium, osmium and rhodium) and platinum alloys in the form of grain, sponge, bar, ingot, sheet, rod, wire, gauze, tube and strip (but excluding those radioactive isotopes of the above metals and alloys which are subject to restricted articles labelling requirements).
- Legal banknotes, traveler’s cheques, securities, shares, share coupons and stamps (excluding mint stamps from the United Kingdom) and ready for use bank cards and/or credit cards.
- Diamonds, (including diamonds for industrial use), rubies, emeralds, sapphires, opals and real pearls (including cultured pearls).
- Jewelry and watches made of silver and/or gold and/or platinum.
- Articles made of gold and/or platinum, other than gold and/or platinum plated.
- RIFLES / HUNTING GUNS, AMMUNITION and EXPLOSIVES
- CHARGE/COLLECT SHIPMENT – Transport carried out with payment to destination