The Supply Chain Management is basically used for the flow of goods and services. It includes movements and storage of raw material, work in process inventory and finished goods from one place to another. The SCM (Supply Chain Management) team can add a value in various ways such as reducing operating expense while meeting your needs, strengthen working capital, balancing inventory against forecast demand.
In today’s era if you want that your business can run smoothly only if your logistics and supply chain management are integrated accurately. Truckwaale.in based in Delhi which has forayed into the supply chain management system indicates the ultimate expansion of their operations in this region. We have ventured into various verticals under the logistics domain such as warehousing and transportation and this has facilitated us to start the supply chain management service. Being a KING in the field of 3PL and supply chain management for several years now. We serve an integrated approach of logistics service which allows you to use your supply chain as a competitive differentiator within the profitability of your business by making your logistic activities hassle-free.
We understand the business needs of consumers and offer the tailor-made solution as per supply chain strategies and demand of the consumer.
We work and design our services not with an objective to be your outside service provider but to become your supply chain partner by offering the key features associated with third-party logistics across India.
A supply chain is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product’s flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
The concept of Supply Chain Management (SCM) is based on two core ideas:
- The first is that practically every product that reaches an end user represents the cumulative effort of multiple organizations. These organizations are referred to collectively as the supply chain.
- The second idea is that while supply chains have existed for a long time, most organizations have only paid attention to what was happening within their “four walls.” Few businesses understood, much less managed, the entire chain of activities that ultimately delivered products to the final customer. The result was disjointed and often ineffective supply chains.
- We provide one window services to their customers and facilitate to complete global supply chain management.
- Network optimization
- in logistics provide services across the country with freight forwarding custom clearance, warehouse, and distribution.
- Supply chain diagnostics
- Prioritization of items to be shipped daily.
- Loading guides is available for each warehouse location
- Reduction of operating expenses
- Warehouse design, simulation, and re-engineering.
- Transport network solution & design
- International route management
- Operational improvement and inventory analysis
- Cost savings & optimization solutions
- Productivity mapping
- Preparation of all necessary documentation
- Clearance and distribution of cargo to site
- Notifications of clearance and deliveries.
- Customized solutions to specific needs that your business requires
- Integrated Approach.
We have experienced solution design team handling on ground operations and have rich subject matter knowledge along with right process and tools to bring cost efficiencies.
Physical flows involve the transformation, movement, and storage of goods and materials. They are the most visible piece of the supply chain. But just as important are information flows.
Information flows allow the various supply chain partners to coordinate their long-term plans, and to control the day-to-day flow of goods and materials up and down the supply chain.